It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Bipartisanship
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery–Colton Dear Tom, I haven’t written recently. Writing to you has sometimes seemed fruitless. You reply with a form letter if at all. Still, it is good to hear something from you. I am delighted that … Continue reading
There is a new thing on facebook–after long periods of silence, Tom Reed is responding to constituents again. Is it because he senses widespread opposition to Republican politics? On June 15, Tom wrote: This (Appalachian Regional Commission) grant is great … Continue reading
Former Senate Majority Leaders Howard Baker (R), Tom Daschle (D), Bob Dole (R) and George Mitchell (D) started the Bipartisan Policy Center, a non-profit organization, in 2007. It is the only Washington-based think tank that “actively promotes bipartisanship.” In 2013 the … Continue reading