It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- I went to Mississippi once
- How did they do on tax reform?
- Tom Reed’s website revised
- Roots of sexual harassment run deep
- Payroll tax withholding
- H.R.38 – Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017
- Problem solvers address infrastructure
- Tom Reed’s Dec. 1 facebook cover image
- We need a representative who doesn’t try to turn us against each other.
- What he didn’t say
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Bipartisanship
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery–Colton Dear Tom, I haven’t written recently. Writing to you has sometimes seemed fruitless. You reply with a form letter if at all. Still, it is good to hear something from you. I am delighted that … Continue reading
There is a new thing on facebook–after long periods of silence, Tom Reed is responding to constituents again. Is it because he senses widespread opposition to Republican politics? On June 15, Tom wrote: This (Appalachian Regional Commission) grant is great … Continue reading
Former Senate Majority Leaders Howard Baker (R), Tom Daschle (D), Bob Dole (R) and George Mitchell (D) started the Bipartisan Policy Center, a non-profit organization, in 2007. It is the only Washington-based think tank that “actively promotes bipartisanship.” In 2013 the … Continue reading