It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Reed, Trump, Racism, White Supremacy
- Can we see fascism among us?
- Hornell stands with Charlottesville
- Net neutrality
- Deleted from facebook
- Opioid Crisis: Trump, Gallant & Reed
- How can a tax code be broken?
- A worthwhile proposal from the Problem Solvers Caucus?
- Another Candidate against Reed? Maybe.
- Dear Tom
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Bipartisanship
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery–Colton Dear Tom, I haven’t written recently. Writing to you has sometimes seemed fruitless. You reply with a form letter if at all. Still, it is good to hear something from you. I am delighted that … Continue reading
There is a new thing on facebook–after long periods of silence, Tom Reed is responding to constituents again. Is it because he senses widespread opposition to Republican politics? On June 15, Tom wrote: This (Appalachian Regional Commission) grant is great … Continue reading
Former Senate Majority Leaders Howard Baker (R), Tom Daschle (D), Bob Dole (R) and George Mitchell (D) started the Bipartisan Policy Center, a non-profit organization, in 2007. It is the only Washington-based think tank that “actively promotes bipartisanship.” In 2013 the … Continue reading