It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Should Ukraine trade territory for peace?
- Abortion, Common Core, CRT, …
- Rep. Tenney responds to mass murder with a fundraising message
- Hard to believe
- Leaked or Hacked
- Leaks from the Supreme Court are rare.
- The Rest of the Story
- Two Dangerous Ideologies
- A New House Select Committee on Aging
- Redistricting Revisited
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Arizona
Unfortunately, after a loss of physical custody and control, no comprehensive methods exist to fully rehabilitate the compromised equipment or provide adequate assurance that they remain safe to use. — Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs We won’t use any … Continue reading
Twenty-seven killed in a Newtown, Connecticut elementary school. That’s what the media are reporting late on Friday afternoon. When constituents meet with Rep. Tom Reed at Saturday, they might want to ask him about where he stands on gun control. … Continue reading