It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: AARP
We are happy to work with all of our elected officials regardless of their political affiliations to help feed the 1 in 4 Southern Tier residents who rely on our services. —Food Bank of the Southern Tier The Food Bank, … Continue reading
Rep. Tom Reed, at his appearance in Penn Yan last Saturday, had remarkably little to say about where exactly he would cut federal spending. He painted a dire picture of a national deficit crisis requiring cuts somewhere, but didn’t say … Continue reading