It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- I went to Mississippi once
- How did they do on tax reform?
- Tom Reed’s website revised
- Roots of sexual harassment run deep
- Payroll tax withholding
- H.R.38 – Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017
- Problem solvers address infrastructure
- Tom Reed’s Dec. 1 facebook cover image
- We need a representative who doesn’t try to turn us against each other.
- What he didn’t say
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Treaties
What would a fair NAFTA look like? I was all set to terminate, you know? And this wasn’t like…this wasn’t a game I was playing. I’m not playing…you know, I wasn’t playing chess or poker or anything else. This was, … Continue reading
Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising. –Mark Twain … Do we believe this? Can you add to my list? I will build a wonderful wall, which won’t cost as much as … Continue reading
Something there is that doesn’t love a wall,… Robert Frost Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!–Ronald Reagan “Berlin — the city which stands for the separation of Europe as well as the freedom of Europe — cannot watch silently as … Continue reading
The following article is a Press Release from the John Plumb for Congress campaign. Reed’s flip-flops on trade is only for his own political survival Jamestown, NY –Congressman Tom Reed is desperately trying to cover up his tracks on supporting past disastrous trade deals, including … Continue reading
I voted in support of the American Security Against Foreign Enemies Act because I care about keeping Americans safe by keeping terrorists out of our country. — Tom Reed Tom Reed may care more about embarrassing our President and our … Continue reading