It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- My Semester with Snowflakes
- SAFE Act approved by Federal Court of Appeals--What's Next?
- One in four Americans want their state to secede from the U.S., really?
- Whitefriars Stained Glass Windows in NY 23
- An unexpected wrinkle in our Congressional Race
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Seniors
Arthur Ahrens of Branchport is the author of this article which is published here with permission. Views expressed by contributors are their own. A nuclear reactor is a marvelous piece of technology. Electricity is generated by turbines driven by steam … Continue reading
Arthur Ahrens of Branchport is the author of this article which is published here with permission. Views expressed by contributors are their own. “We are seeing at the moment that the pandemic can’t be fought with lies and disinformation, and … Continue reading
This article on Covid 19 was written by Arthur Ahrens of Branchport and is published here with permission. Views expressed by contributors are their own. With the daily number of new coronavirus infections surging to a record high yesterday of … Continue reading
The buck stops here. — Harry S. Truman Can you believe it? President Eisenhower was embarrassed by a scandal over a fur coat and one lie he told. After Richard Nixon, accused of crime, cover-up, and lying about it, … Continue reading
Serious recessions may not be inevitable, more likely they have an avoidable cause. The housing crisis, the dot com bubble, and the current trade war are examples. Annie Lowrey, in an informative article in The Atlantic, writes: The Next Recession … Continue reading
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.— Dr. Seuss, The Lorax Do we care about the less fortunate among us? Will we be silent while benefits like food stamps are cut? … Continue reading
Does “tres Brooklyn” really mean young and cool in Paris, or only in the NY Times Travel Section? ***** Are attractive young women the new thing? Here are some indications of that: Daytime TV hostesses and commentators. Trump’s three wives, … Continue reading