It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
Search For Articles By Key Word
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Medicare
Many TV ads show happy people living the good life on account of a patent medicine. Viewers are urged to improve their own lives by asking a doctor if that medicine is right for them. The is often a long … Continue reading
“Federal prosecutors on Tuesday said they dismantled one of the largest health care fraud schemes ever investigated by the FBI, charging 24 people in a $1.2 billion alleged scam involving telemedicine and durable medical equipment companies.” “The IRS chief of … Continue reading
I am committed to making sure those with diabetes have easier access to care.–Rep. Tom Reed, facebook, July 31 Reportedly, Rep. Tom Reed (R-NY) and Rep. Terri Sewell (D-AL) have introduced The Diabetic Vision Loss and Blindness Prevention Act of … Continue reading
Reed said instead of 138 percent of the poverty level, he would set the Medicaid eligibility level at 100 percent and provide tax credits for those between 101 and 138 percent so they could buy health insurance from a private … Continue reading
I care deeply about reducing the property tax burden for people across the region, which is why I support this (Collins) amendment. These high taxes are hurting our seniors and causing young people to leave the state.–Tom Reed Why … Continue reading