It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Chautauqua Endorsement & Upcoming Events
- Puerto Rico
- A primer on political spin
- Do Republicans control the government?
- Are user fees the answer?
- How Much Would You Pay To Defeat Rep. Reed?
- Secretary Tillerson on Syria
- It’s not the language that is evil
- Trump speaks
- NY23rd Democratic Candidates will meet for an Issue-Focused Forum
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Homeland Security
Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) writes: On Thursday, the U.S. House of Representatives will take two extremely important votes related to something called #FISA702, which is a section of foreign intelligence surveillance law. One vote will be on passage of a bill, #S139, … Continue reading
John Plumb, candidate for Congress, had a 22 year career in the serving our country in the Navy, an official at the Department of Defense and a staff member on the National Security Council. He recently released his five point … Continue reading
Location: WROC-TV (Channel 8) studio, Rochester, NY Participants: NY 23rd Congressional Candidate John Plumb, Rep. Tom Reed, and WROC-TV reporter Allison Warren Event: Plumb and Reed met with Warren separately to discuss National Security. Follow this link to see the 2:21 minute segment and/or … Continue reading