It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Chautauqua Endorsement & Upcoming Events
- Puerto Rico
- A primer on political spin
- Do Republicans control the government?
- Are user fees the answer?
- How Much Would You Pay To Defeat Rep. Reed?
- Secretary Tillerson on Syria
- It’s not the language that is evil
- Trump speaks
- NY23rd Democratic Candidates will meet for an Issue-Focused Forum
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Health Care
This bill (H.R. 1) will also enhance our economic engine. For decades, we’ve prevented our businesses from being able to grow and compete. Tax reform will help jumpstart job creation… — Rep. Tom Reed The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (H.R. … Continue reading
Reed opponents meet in bipartisan forum after Salamanca town meeting Each candidate had 3 ½ minutes for an opening statement. Afterward they broke up and the audience was free to seek out candidates to ask them questions. Candidate … Continue reading
Tom Reed has announced a town hall meeting on Monday, November 20, 2017. Town of Horseheads TIME: 6:00 PM-7:00 PM 71 Old Ithaca Road Horseheads, NY 14845 By Monday, Tom will already have voted for H.R.1, the Republican “Tax … Continue reading
Every year at work at a local manufacturer, we heard from a Human Resources spokesperson that the business could no longer afford increasing insurance costs. We would have to pay more. Then one year the CEO, presumably a Republican, explained … Continue reading