It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Republicans Love the SAFE Act and Really Do Not Want it Repealed!
- Rep. Tenney on veterans injured by burn pits
- Mr. Trump's firsts
- SCOTUS Prepares to Rule on Three Massive Cases: ObamaCare, Racial Disparate Impact, and Gay Rights
- Rep. Reed...Represent US...Support the Iran Deal
- Rep. Tenney's plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Mr. Trump’s firsts
- Rep. Tenney’s plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: 2017
We have been hearing rumors about the upcoming Republican Civil War for a few years now. The first rumblings came after the Tea Party endorsed candidates in were elected in 2010. We soon realized that the breadth of the ideological … Continue reading
My experience as an election inspector, and as a candidate tells me that many voters would like to see the ballot they will be using before they reach the polls. Most counties post their sample ballots on line. As of … Continue reading
The Oleans Times Herald noted that NYS Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli commeneted that he was encouraged that “people are coming out of the woodwork to run for Congress” against Rep. Tom Reed. He was at the Cattaraugus County Democratic Party’s “Turn It Blue … Continue reading
I thought to check if NY-23 election results corresponded to voter registration. Considering only Republicans and Democrats, I made this table. Candidate Votes (thousands) Party Registration (thousands) Democratic 106 130 Republican 137 … Continue reading
We assembled here today are issuing a new decree to be heard in every city, in every foreign capital, and in every hall of power. From this day forward, a new vision will govern our land. From this day forward, … Continue reading
“I continue to say it to people today and I’m going to continue to say it during the next few days as we celebrate and commemorate the birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. That when you see something that is … Continue reading
Rep. Capulano (D-MA) writes: Today the House took the first step toward repealing the Affordable Care Act (ACA) with S. Con. Res. 3, the Fiscal Year 2017 Republican Budget Resolution. As you know, House Republicans have been voting for years … Continue reading
We are changing Washington, both within our party and in Congress, and working the Trump administration to get things done,” Reed concluded. “It’s about using our influence to change Washington to make lives better for all Americans.–Tom Reed Should there … Continue reading