I refused to support the Democrats’ big government funding bill that will make America’s problems even worse.–Rep. Tenney
Some silly things we see in print:
- Whatever isn’t universally liked is Joe Biden’s fault.
- Government should resolve one particular issue before considering or acting on anything else.
- A bill which appropriates $1.7 trillion should be brief.
- An appropriations bill pointedly, repeatedly and negatively described as a “spending bill as if all spending were unwarranted.”
- The government should cease operation while Congress struggles over appropriations.
- Senators who vote to fund the government singled out for criticism.
- Every loyal Republican (or Democrat) should have the same opinion on every issue.
- Our Federal budget is the cause of worldwide inflation.
- We would be better off without a Federal Government.
- Whatever we don’t like is unconstitutional.