It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- What does Nick Langworthy say about himself?
- Election Reform Bill
- Rep. Sempolinski addresses the Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce
- Tom Reed’s staff got remarkably lucky
- Hero-worship of police is failing us
- Rep. Tenney fails to defend The Constitution
- Rep. Tenney (R-NY-22) spreads fear
- Rep. Joe Sempolinski Republican NY-23
- Twenty-two Republican Governors Oppose Student Loan Relief
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: September 10, 2022
The two sides also clashed substantially over the duties of the special master. Mr. Trump’s lawyers argued that the arbiter should look at all the documents seized in the search and filter out anything potentially subject to attorney-client or executive … Continue reading