- Documents were illegally kept at Mar-a-Lago. Reportedly, top White House lawyers were told: “It’s not theirs, it’s mine.”
- Reportedly, one Trump lawyer signed a statement incorrectly saying material with classified markings had been returned.
- Trump refuses to answer questions in New York, cites The Fifth Amendment.
- Rudy Giuliani is a target of investigation in Georgia, must testify.
- Lindsey Graham must testify along with Georgia Republican officials.
- Former Trump CFO, Alan Weisselberg is expected to agree to a plea deal, pleading guilty to tax evasion, with prison time expected.
- NYS Republicans submit tens of thousands of invalid signatures in an attempt to get Lee Zeldin on the Independence Party ballot line.
Doesn’t look like Teflon Don at this point. May his troubles multiply!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Annie, they are multiplying; he is vulnerable, but not yet brought to justice.