- Documents were illegally kept at Mar-a-Lago. Reportedly, top White House lawyers were told: “It’s not theirs, it’s mine.”
- Reportedly, one Trump lawyer signed a statement incorrectly saying material with classified markings had been returned.
- Trump refuses to answer questions in New York, cites The Fifth Amendment.
- Rudy Giuliani is a target of investigation in Georgia, must testify.
- Lindsey Graham must testify along with Georgia Republican officials.
- Former Trump CFO, Alan Weisselberg is expected to agree to a plea deal, pleading guilty to tax evasion, with prison time expected.
- NYS Republicans submit tens of thousands of invalid signatures in an attempt to get Lee Zeldin on the Independence Party ballot line.