- Only President to ignore the Emolument’s Clause.
- Only President to name a commercial building he rarely visited as his home.
- Only President to employ “a fixer.”
- Only President named as an unindicted conspirator.
- Only President whose statements frequently weren’t intended to be truthful.
- Only President to be impeached twice.
- Only President to fail to concede loss in an election.
- Only President to make golf a profit center.
- Only President known to disparage veterans.
- Only President to attempt to politicize the military.
- Only President in recent memory to skip his successor’s inauguration.
- Only President known to tear up official documents.
- Only President known to take classified materials home.
- Only President to conspire to overturn an election once the results were known.
- Only President to be seriously considered for removal under the 25th Amendment.
- Only former president to have his home searched.
- Only former president to take the Fifth Amendment.
It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- What does Nick Langworthy say about himself?
- Election Reform Bill
- Rep. Sempolinski addresses the Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce
- Tom Reed’s staff got remarkably lucky
- Hero-worship of police is failing us
- Rep. Tenney fails to defend The Constitution
- Rep. Tenney (R-NY-22) spreads fear
- Rep. Joe Sempolinski Republican NY-23
- Twenty-two Republican Governors Oppose Student Loan Relief
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets