It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
- Action in the House July 19th & 20th
- What is wrong with young people today?
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: March 14, 2022
Defending Your Freedoms “Finally, Kathy Hochul has succumbed to the pressure of millions of parents, teachers and New Yorkers fighting to unmask our kids. Unfortunately, for too many New York children, the damage of extensive, over the top COVID restrictions … Continue reading
Congressman Lee Zeldin (R, NY-1) has been named the presumptive nominee for Governor of New York by both the New York Republican and Conservative Parties. Other candidates would need to petition to get on the ballot. Lee Zeldin on “Securing our Streets.” PUBLIC SAFETY … Continue reading