Contributed by Arthur Ahrens of Branchport, NY.
Some questions for Carpetbagger Claudia Tenney…
First some Background….
1. Mitch McConnell: “Let me give you my view on what happened on Jan. 6. We were all here. It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election.”
The Former Guy: “Mitch McConnell does not speak for the Republican Party, and does not represent the views of the vast majority of its voters. He did nothing to fight for his constituents and stop the most fraudulent election in American history.”
2. The Former Guy: “Unfortunately, he <=(Pence) didn’t exercise that power, he could have overturned the Election!”
Mike Pence: “President T***p is wrong, I had no right to overturn the election.”
3. Last week, The RNC, via Ronna Romney McDaniel, declared the events of Jan. 6 an act of “Legitimate political discourse.”
Mitch McConnell stated….as above…”a violent insurrection”
- Where does Claudia Tenney stand?
- Was January 6 “legitimate political discourse” or was it “a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election.”
- Was The Former Guy correct about Pence overturning the election, or is Pence correct when he says TFG is wrong?
- Does McConnell represent the views of the Republican Party, or does TFG?
- Someone should ask those questions of the Carpetbagger Candidate!
Maybe ALL of the NY23 candidates should be asked these questions!
We might recall John Plumb, who was said to not be from here because he worked for the Federal Govt. in the Capital. Then too, there is Herschel Walker.
And Dr. Oz…
and Marjorie Taylor Greene… does anyone not think she is from another planet?
Good one josephurban!