It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: August 2020
Is facebook the real silent majority as Kevin Rouse suggests? Does the number of hits on an on-line advertisement signal the direction the November election might go? Is it that facebook traffic molds political opinions, that it reflects already hardened … Continue reading
From FEC data TOM REED FOR CONGRESS (C00464032) City Individual Contributions (excluding duplicates) Corning 20 (several from Tom’s associates) Dunkirk None Elmira 7 (four from one family, many from Tom’s sister Mary) Ithaca 7 Jamestown 5 (three from one family) … Continue reading
Arthur Ahrens of Branchport is the author of this article which is published here with permission. Views expressed by contributors are their own. Traditionally, the run-up to a convention sees a party attempting to tame rival factions and unite around … Continue reading
Joseph Raymond McCarthy was an American politician who served as a Republican U.S. Senator from the state of Wisconsin from 1947 until his death in 1957. Wikipedia McCarthy was a bomb-thrower—and, in a sense, that is all he was. He would … Continue reading