It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- NPR interview with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
- A Singular Opportunity: Let’s Not Blow It
- An outline of conflict in the Middle East
- President Trump’s biggest accomplishments of 2019
- The NYS Presidential Campaign is starting soon.
- My Semester with Snowflakes
- I Yield Back My Time
- This Is What We Want
- Bad Arguments
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: December 10, 2019
Redundant verbage: Breaking news (news) Duly elected (elected) ; the qualifier is necessary because the election is suspicious. Tax payer dollars (money); mostly borrowed money these days Hard working taxpayer (taxpayer) struggling dairy farmers (dairy farmers) Beloved Christmas movie (Christmas … Continue reading