It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- My Semester with Snowflakes
- SAFE Act approved by Federal Court of Appeals--What's Next?
- One in four Americans want their state to secede from the U.S., really?
- Whitefriars Stained Glass Windows in NY 23
- An unexpected wrinkle in our Congressional Race
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2019
The White House • December 30, 2019 TOP 10: President Trump’s biggest accomplishments of 2019. Here are things President Donald J. Trump claims to have done for the American people in 2019: The Trump Boom is going strong. … Continue reading
Even though the April 28 New York State Presidential Primary Election seems far off, at least two Presidential Campaigns have contacted chairs of the NY 23rd Democratic Committees seeking democrats to pass petitions to get their candidate on the Ballot. … Continue reading
This article was written by James Hatch, a retired servicemen, combat wounded veteran. It was originally published at Medium (https://gen.medium.com/). I would like to thank Comment-er D’Artagnan for bringing this article to our attention In May of 2019, I was accepted … Continue reading
This article was written and submitted by Lee Marcus of Arkport, Steuben County Inasmuch as one wonderful thing leads to its exact rotten opposite, November 8, 2016 was to blame. It was a gem of an autumn day. Cool air, … Continue reading
This article was written by Alex Andrasik from Yates County. It was first published on The Brackish Line at Patreon.com Proud to be a Democrat tonight. Proud, for the first time in a minute, to be an American, too. We’ll … Continue reading
House Democrats got their historic day. They now own the first impeachment in American history that had no bipartisan support, only bipartisan opposition. They now own the first impeachment that contains no criminal violations, only political disputes.–White House These arguments … Continue reading
I have not wanted DJT as President even before he was elected by a minority of the voters. Here are some reasons: Unjustified attacks on Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, John McCain, G.H.W. Bush, Hillary … Continue reading
Redundant verbage: Breaking news (news) Duly elected (elected) ; the qualifier is necessary because the election is suspicious. Tax payer dollars (money); mostly borrowed money these days Hard working taxpayer (taxpayer) struggling dairy farmers (dairy farmers) Beloved Christmas movie (Christmas … Continue reading