It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Reed Supports A Private Foundation Building Low Income Properties on Bath VA site
- Constitutional responsibilities of Congress
- Another set of Rep. Reed's Town Hall Meetings
- Income Tax: cut rates or deductions?
- Rep. Reed: "I am committed to the veterans, 100%." But Wait...
- GOP Trickster Caught Before Affecting the NY 23rd Congressional Race
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2019
Carl Hulse, writing in last Sunday’s New York Times, discusses firearm legislation. His account starts in 1994 when the subject arose. About the 1994 assault weapons ban, Hulse writes: With Congress prepared to again clash over gun safety, in the … Continue reading
H.R. 1186 – Keep Americans Safe Act CRS summary: This bill establishes a new criminal offense for the import, sale, manufacture, transfer, or possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device (LCAFD). The bill does not prohibit certain conduct with … Continue reading
Liz Peek, writing in The Hill, writes: We are told that the tariff tiffs have caused a collapse in U.S. agricultural exports to China, and consequent heartbreak in our heartland. It isn’t true. What are her arguments? DOA forecasts an … Continue reading
Only international backing, ideally through the UN Security Council, can make any agreement durable.–op. cit. Vikram Singh and Jacob Stokes, opinion contributors to The Hill, discuss peace prospects in Afghanistan. These authors claim that regional powers and the United States … Continue reading