It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings
- Some National Statistics
- Letter from Birmingham Jail, August 1963
- All negative, nothing positive, nothing concrete.
- Voter Opinions
- Two Republicans on Agriculture
- Rep. Andy Kim on Jan 6, 2021
- Elizabeth Kolbert on Hyperpartisanship
- Three Candidates on the Issues — Health Care
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: September 21, 2019
All major Social Security reforms were the product of Democrats and Republicans joining together to improve this landmark program.–Rep. Tom Reed (email, 9/21/19) Social Security is based on non-partisan compromise; it is a very conservative retirement insurance program. Compromise was … Continue reading →