It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2019
If you will be in Cincinnati, you might want to see this play. Disclaimer–Andrew J. Hungerford is my nephew. Fury and Focus Fuel Know’s “Girl in the Red Corner” Review by Liz Eichler Know Theatre’s ready to rumble! With the … Continue reading
I read a sunny article in “The Hill” about problem solvers. Here are some excerpts with my comments: Author Margaret White, executive director of No Labels, writes: Recently, several bills have been expedited under the new “290” or “consensus calendar” … Continue reading
This article, by Lee Marcus, is published here with permission of the author. EXPLAIN IT TO ME, TOM Children’s literature has a parable for our times in The Emperor’s New Clothes, by Hans Christian Andersen. It goes like this: the … Continue reading
During the Vietnam war, we were often urged to love it or leave it. If you didn’t have a flag pin in your lapel, if you had long hair, were a university student or graduate, or were suspected of voting … Continue reading