The “Green New Deal’s” massive expansion of federal bureaucracy, technologically implausible guideposts and a tax to kill the American dream is not the answer to the undeniable threats our world is facing from climate change.–Rep. Tom Reed
A catch phrase is a phrase or expression recognized by its repeated utterance. Tom’s article in The Hill is an incoherent jumble of catch phrases; it is impossible to tell what he proposes.
- empower change
- incentivizing entrepreneurs
- Innovation is not our enemy.
- upend the status quo of federal incentives for existing technologies.
- picking winners and losers
- market-driven innovation
- uncompetitive over-reliance on federal tax credits.
- ends unlimited, market-distorting extenders for tax incentives
- lining the pockets of established technologies
- propping up otherwise uneconomical technologies.
- the challenges of an evolving environment.
- all-of-the-above energy strategy,
- it’s not just about the here and now – it’s about our future.
I don’t believe any comment is needed.