It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2019
Anyone abusing their power to spy on a campaign in America must be held accountable.–Rep Tom Reed, May 17, 2019 No one is above the law.–Rep Tom Reed, May 17, 2019 What sort of people have we become? Honesty Constitution … Continue reading
Leonard Pitts, Jr. discusses VP Pence’s commencement address … when Pence warned the graduates about being derided for their beliefs, he obviously had neither the poor nor the outcast in mind. So, as everyone who heard him surely understood, what he … Continue reading
The “Green New Deal’s” massive expansion of federal bureaucracy, technologically implausible guideposts and a tax to kill the American dream is not the answer to the undeniable threats our world is facing from climate change.–Rep. Tom Reed A catch phrase is a phrase or … Continue reading
No plan of operations reaches with any certainty beyond the first encounter with the enemy’s main force.–Helmuth van Moltke, 1880. In his memoir, “Travels with Herodotus” Polish journalist, Ryszard Kapuściński tells the story of a Persian potentate, Xerxes, who seated himself on a throne … Continue reading