Good ideas or rubbish?
- If you lock your doors at night, a border wall is needed.
- It was cold today, so climate change is a hoax.
- Tax cuts for the rich benefit all.
- The Federal Government is useless, so a shutdown of weeks, months or years doesn’t matter.
- Trump knows much about many things, more than anyone else.
- Hostility toward Iran makes it less likely that it will seek nuclear weapons.
- If a 5 billion dollar wall is a bad idea, a 2.5 billion dollar wall makes sense.
- Cutting taxes raises revenue.
- Guns don’t kill, so firearm regulations are unwarranted.
- Tariffs and trade war are good for the economy.
- Britain, France and Germany are unreliable allies, Russia and N. Korea not so much.
- The Mueller investigation has found nothing, so it should be terminated.
- Scandal is no problem if officials are implementing Trump’s policy.
- Administration lies are no big deal.
- The Press Secretary’s job is to repeat and justify President Trump’s falsehoods.
- America has regained the respect of the world.
- The Trump Administration is making America great again.