I care about … –Rep. Tom Reed
Tom Reed’s mantra is “I care” A caring person can’t be cruel, yet Tom Reed’s indifference to human needs is cruel. Here are some overt examples:
- Lower taxes for the rich, benefit cuts for the rest.
- Opposition to funding for food stamps (SNAP).
- Opposes health care affordable by all.
- Puts firearm sales before children’s lives.
- Tom’s answer to the cost of higher education–don’t bother with college.
Since Tom Reed supports whatever President Trump may propose, he tacitly supports Trump’s cruelties:
- Separating children from parents.
- Detention facilities for children.
Tom says he cares about his constituents’ concerns, but there is little evidence that he does.