The campaign needs $10,000 in order to reach another major fundraising milestone before Friday at midnight. Help us stand up to Andrew Cuomo, Nancy Pelosi, and the Extreme Ithaca Liberals who are trying to defeat us. — Rep. Tom Reed
Do those who contribute to Tom Reed’s reelection campaign know or care what he spends it on? About ten percent of the items (likely a larger percentage of the expenses) are identified as “fundraising.”
- Christmas Ornaments reported on Jan. 5 — $4,617
- Member Lunch Fund reported on Jan. 12 — $900
- Plastiq bill payment, reported on March 23 — $649
- Hyatt Regency, San Francisco, CA reported on April 2 — $1,883
- BOA Steakhouse in W. Hollywood, CA reported on April 2 — $661
- Joe’s Stone Crab, Washington, DC, reported on April 2 — $3,332
- The Tarrance Group, polling April 20 — $21, 796
- Jones Day, legal consultation April 20 — $7,200
- Fly Communication, consulting, May 10 — $25,000
- The London West, a hotel in W. Hollywood, CA reported on May 17 — $3,045
- BOA Steakhouse in W. Hollywood, CA reported on May 17 — $674
- Killbuck Strategies, mileage May 25 — $1194 (where did they go and why?)
- This is a small sample of the expenses reported.
- The date reported may be the date the Visa bill was paid.
- Plastiq allows online credit payments where credit cards aren’t accepted.
- The Tarrance Group claims to be one of the most widely respected and successful Republican strategic research and polling firms in the nation.
- Fly Communications prepares advertising and places such advertising in periodicals, newspapers, radio and television, and other media outlets.
Read more here under “browse disbursements:”