It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
- Action in the House July 19th & 20th
- What is wrong with young people today?
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: July 10, 2018
In the Supreme Court of the United States, the Justices typically recuse themselves from participating in cases in which they have financial interests.–Wikipedia I am not aware of an instance when a Justice chose to recuse due to nomination by a certain President. Supreme Court … Continue reading