Things are looking rosy this spring, Tom Reed says:
- “You’re hearing about the growth opportunities here. They’ve gone up 20 percent from Quarter 3 to Quarter 1. Twenty percent growth is a huge amount of growth.”
- “A lot of information, a lot of concern out there about the new trade tools that are being deployed by this administration and what you see here is the results of this in a positive way.”
- “What you see in the administration is kind of a willingness to use these new tools, but do it in a way that’s productive and not damaging to our American interests.”
- “We’re seeing new modeling of domestic growth in our economy going up a percent, two percent. Those are huge numbers that I don’t think people really appreciate.”
- “If you’re investing in a company and you want to get some of your investment back, that’s part of the process but overall this is good because the tide is raising for everyone.”
- “I know where this tax reform is targeted because we worked on it for six years. This is for those hardworking Americans that are working paycheck to paycheck, give them better opportunity, higher wages. You’re seeing wage increases at levels we haven’t seen for 40, 50 years.”
Prosperity in NY-23 is just around the corner, according to Tom Reed.