It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: April 27, 2018
Running an office for your campaign is an expensive, but valuable, asset to a candidate’s campaign. The location of the campaign offices tells a lot about the political landscape facing the candidate. There must be a reason for three of … Continue reading
I look forward to continuing bipartisan work with the Problem Solvers Caucus and my friend Rep Josh Gottheimer.–Rep. Tom Reed, facebook 4/26/2018 Bipartisan: cooperation of two political parties that usually oppose each other’s policies. Nonpartisan: not biased or partisan, especially toward … Continue reading