As we go down this trade agenda that is being deployed by the administration that clearly is disruptive and wants to change the status quo of our trade positions with China and other trading partners, we anticipate this type of action (retaliatory tariffs). I think people want access more to the American market and the economy that is represented in America, and that will serve us well as we go through this process.–Tom Reed
- President Trump will make America Great again.
- Banning guns won’t reduce violence.
- Our medical care is the best in the world.
- Cutting tax rates will increase revenue.
- Disruption is good.
- Any problems NYS may have are Governor Cuomo’s fault.
- Bombs solve world problems.
- ISIS has been defeated.
- President Trump will build a beautiful wall and Mexico will pay for it.
- Deporting people will make America great again.
- Saudis are good, Iranians evil.
- Jared Kushner will bring peace to the Middle East.
- Tariffs will benefit American consumers.
- Republicans are anxious to help “dreamers.”
- Teachers should carry guns on the job.
- The Trump Administration is “draining the swamp.”
- Whatever Trump says is good.
We all know these are true, right? We hear them again and again.