INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.– Following a mass shooting at a school in Parkland, Florida that left 17 people dead, Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill wants to increase awareness of Indiana’s “Red Flag Law.” The statute allows police to take possession of firearms from people they believe are dangerous. “Like all Americans, I was sickened by the horrifying news last week out of Parkland, Florida,” Attorney General Hill said. “Tragedies like this one are staining our nation. As we lift up our voices […]
It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Should Ukraine trade territory for peace?
- Abortion, Common Core, CRT, …
- Rep. Tenney responds to mass murder with a fundraising message
- Hard to believe
- Leaked or Hacked
- Leaks from the Supreme Court are rare.
- The Rest of the Story
- Two Dangerous Ideologies
- A New House Select Committee on Aging
- Redistricting Revisited
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets