INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.– Following a mass shooting at a school in Parkland, Florida that left 17 people dead, Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill wants to increase awareness of Indiana’s “Red Flag Law.” The statute allows police to take possession of firearms from people they believe are dangerous. “Like all Americans, I was sickened by the horrifying news last week out of Parkland, Florida,” Attorney General Hill said. “Tragedies like this one are staining our nation. As we lift up our voices […]
It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets