INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.– Following a mass shooting at a school in Parkland, Florida that left 17 people dead, Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill wants to increase awareness of Indiana’s “Red Flag Law.” The statute allows police to take possession of firearms from people they believe are dangerous. “Like all Americans, I was sickened by the horrifying news last week out of Parkland, Florida,” Attorney General Hill said. “Tragedies like this one are staining our nation. As we lift up our voices […]
It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- A Singular Opportunity: Let’s Not Blow It
- An outline of conflict in the Middle East
- President Trump’s biggest accomplishments of 2019
- The NYS Presidential Campaign is starting soon.
- My Semester with Snowflakes
- I Yield Back My Time
- This Is What We Want
- Bad Arguments
- DJT should be removed from office
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets