Trade wars are good.--President Trump
Fixing the tax system must be a top priority because it threatens everything we care about — including jobs, healthcare, education, public investment, the environment, and retirement security.–Charles Whalen, economist and former congressional candidate.
The House passed “tax reform” that is a boon to the rich and explodes the deficit. What would your vote have been?--Tom Reed’s propaganda paraphrased and corrected
Would you vote for this person?
- Voted for “tax reform” that mostly benefits the rich and explodes the deficit.
- Says tax cuts will pay for themselves–voodoo economics.
- Mocks his opponents, labels his opponents kindergarten fashion.
- Supports and apologizes for a President who has delivered chaos and disruption.
- Ignores the threat of climate change.
- Refuses to support responsible firearm regulations.
- Believes Social Security and Medicare are unsustainable unless benefits are cut.
- Blames mass murder on “mental health.”
- Campaigns with “feel good” photo ops.
- Has a conflict of interest with his “wife’s business.”
- Funded primarily by out-of-state interests.
Would you, really?
What would you add to this list?