It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- A Singular Opportunity: Let’s Not Blow It
- An outline of conflict in the Middle East
- President Trump’s biggest accomplishments of 2019
- The NYS Presidential Campaign is starting soon.
- My Semester with Snowflakes
- I Yield Back My Time
- This Is What We Want
- Bad Arguments
- DJT should be removed from office
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 22, 2018
From NewNY23rd Article, “Rep. Reed’s Shutdown/Debt Ceiling Vote Won’t Go Away” (October 24, 2013) The Buffalo News had once been impressed with our congressman, but after his vote they wrote: “(Reed) was content to set off another recession. He also voted … Continue reading
Tom Reed in December, 2011, hanging around in the Capitol waiting for someone else to act responsibly. Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose.