It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- A Singular Opportunity: Let’s Not Blow It
- An outline of conflict in the Middle East
- President Trump’s biggest accomplishments of 2019
- The NYS Presidential Campaign is starting soon.
- My Semester with Snowflakes
- I Yield Back My Time
- This Is What We Want
- Bad Arguments
- DJT should be removed from office
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 10, 2018
Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) writes: On Thursday, the U.S. House of Representatives will take two extremely important votes related to something called #FISA702, which is a section of foreign intelligence surveillance law. One vote will be on passage of a bill, #S139, … Continue reading