It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Chautauqua Endorsement & Upcoming Events
- Puerto Rico
- A primer on political spin
- Do Republicans control the government?
- Are user fees the answer?
- How Much Would You Pay To Defeat Rep. Reed?
- Secretary Tillerson on Syria
- It’s not the language that is evil
- Trump speaks
- NY23rd Democratic Candidates will meet for an Issue-Focused Forum
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2017
The message is clear: regulations kill jobs. We care about protecting our small businesses, working families and farmers and we know these regulations often have negative and unintended consequences on these groups,” said Reed. “It’s only right that we put … Continue reading
“My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.” –John F. Kennedy Tom Reed would like us to focus narrowly on what each of us might save in the short term, … Continue reading
Last night a group of extreme arrogant liberals protested outside of our office and chanted that they would not accept a tax cut for hardworking families. I know their values do not represent our district and that our hardworking families … Continue reading
Charles Whalen is a democrat running to oppose incumbent Rep. Tom Reed in November’s Federal Election. I have invited Charles and the other candidates to share Press Releases, Comments on political issues and other bits of information to help the NY23rd … Continue reading