Thank you for supporting my campaign. I truly appreciate your friendship and your support. It was only with your help that I am able to represent the Southern Tier, Finger Lakes and Western New York today.
Here is what we have accomplished so far:
- I made $174,000 annually for part time work for seven years now.
- I was rewarded for unquestioned party loyalty with a place on the W&M committee.
- I claimed to be bipartisan, caring, responsible, and you bought it.
- I made a name for myself with TV appearances.
- I enjoyed four vacation trips with my wife paid for by others: Israel, Prague, London, Berlin.
- I kept my bill collecting business viable by working to destroy Obamacare.
- I made my business more profitable by working to reduce business taxes.
- I raised millions in political contributions.
- I handily defeated my opponents, Democrats and Republicans.
Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, and Elizabeth Warren are working hard to defeat our efforts to promote jobs and prosperity with tax cuts for wealthy individuals and profitable corporations. That’s why you need to support me, should I choose to run for reelection.
I appreciate the trust you have placed in me as I fight for our values in Washington, but I need your support. Anything you give will help my campaign immensely in the months to come. And if I should choose not to run again, I promise to find a way to pocket that money.