It is easy to see fascism in violent demonstrations, but what about more mundane examples?
- Attacks on Muslims and other minority groups.
- Organized attacks on public education.
- Proposals for a mercenary army.
- Private prisons.
- Border walls.
- Militant militias.
- Personal arsenals.
- Attacks on reporters and publishers.
- America first.
- Legislation intended to restrict voting rights.
- Right to work legislation.
- Excuses for police brutality.
- Tax loopholes for corporations particularly in light of unlimited money in politics.
Fascism unites big business and government against the people. Even in its less virulent forms, it is dangerous and endemic among us–as American as apple pie.