It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- In case your pants are on fire, pose with a fire department
- Rep. Langworthy on the debt default deal
- Political Dynasty
- Ron DeSantis
- Tim Scott
- China leads the world in battery technology
- Rep. Langworthy speaks
- The Far Right Case for Default
- Rep Langworthy on the economy
- The House operates like a 17th century pirate crew
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Visit Our Facebook Page
Daily Archives: August 4, 2017
A worthwhile proposal from the Problem Solvers Caucus?
The Problem Solvers Caucus claims: (First) Our plan would stabilize markets by making the cost-sharing payments mandatory and thereby prevent rates from rising sharply. Second, we provide a relief valve to help states deal with the high cost of pre-existing … Continue reading
Posted in Health Care, Reed's Views, Trump Tagged Problem Solvers Caucus 17 Comments
Another Candidate against Reed? Maybe.
The Oleans Times Herald noted that NYS Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli commeneted that he was encouraged that “people are coming out of the woodwork to run for Congress” against Rep. Tom Reed. He was at the Cattaraugus County Democratic Party’s “Turn It Blue … Continue reading
Posted in 2017 Tagged NY23 Congressional candidates, Reed's Last Term, Tracy Mitrano 2 Comments