It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Proposals on the November 7 Ballot
- What happened to Republican orthodoxy?
- Reed on Iran
- A big change
- Tax Reform Issues
- A campaign dilemma
- Links to NY23rd Congressional Candidates Social Media Sites
- Crazy ideas that some nevertheless believe.
- Congress lets Children Health Insurance Program lapse
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: August 4, 2017
The Problem Solvers Caucus claims: (First) Our plan would stabilize markets by making the cost-sharing payments mandatory and thereby prevent rates from rising sharply. Second, we provide a relief valve to help states deal with the high cost of pre-existing … Continue reading
The Oleans Times Herald noted that NYS Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli commeneted that he was encouraged that “people are coming out of the woodwork to run for Congress” against Rep. Tom Reed. He was at the Cattaraugus County Democratic Party’s “Turn It Blue … Continue reading