It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- I went to Mississippi once
- How did they do on tax reform?
- Tom Reed’s website revised
- Roots of sexual harassment run deep
- Payroll tax withholding
- H.R.38 – Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017
- Problem solvers address infrastructure
- Tom Reed’s Dec. 1 facebook cover image
- We need a representative who doesn’t try to turn us against each other.
- What he didn’t say
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: July 27, 2017
With Congress considering sweeping tax reform, H.R. 1098 is likely to die in committee. Here is the CRS summary: New Markets Tax Credit Extension Act of 2017 This bill amends the Internal Revenue Code to: (1) make permanent the new … Continue reading