It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Opioid Crisis Data for the NY23rd, by Counties
- Fiscal Year 2018 Appropriations
- Don’t be a Charlie Brown
- Glucose testing
- 2018 Primary Voters: Be Aware of Friday the 13th (of October)
- Income Tax: cut rates or deductions?
- Is Tom Reed compassionate?
- Rep. Reed tackles the opioid epidemic
- Gary Cohn on taxes
- Can the President do what he likes?
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: July 17, 2017
Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) writes: “There’s an astonishing level of misinformation and disinformation about a certain amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2018, so I want to provide some clarity.” On July 13, the House … Continue reading