Reports are due May 15 of the following year. The House has 30 days more to post them. It isn’t clear why they wait till the last minute. This year, it was posted on June 14th.
|Corning Inc. IRA||<$15,000||<$15,000|
|Level 3 Communications IRA||<$15,000||<$15,000|
|M&T Bank accounts||<$100,000||<$100,000|
|R&R Resource Recovery||<$250,000||<$250,000|
- Tom identifies Mrs. Reed’s salary as income, but gives no amount.
- Tom’s government salary isn’t listed.
- Mineral rights are said to have no value until developed.
- In 2015, Tom no longer listed a student loan.
- Tom and family visited the Czech Republic in August 2015 at the expense of the Ripon Society and Franklin Center.
- Tom and family visited London, England in November 2016 at the expense of the Ripon Society and Franklin Center.
- Level 3 Communications is an internet service provider.
- According to Open Secrets, Tom’s estimated wealth has declined possibly showing the effect of ACA on RR Resource Recovery. Open Secrets defines estimated wealth as the average of the maximum debt figure subtracted from the minimum asset figure and the minimum debt figure subtracted from the maximum asset figure. This is a very rough estimate.