It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: May 23, 2017
Read my lips: no new taxes–George H. W. Bush at the 1988 Republican National Convention Tax policy is hard; details of proposed reforms are scarce. Players disagree on what reforms are needed. Many claims for benefits of tax reform are … Continue reading
On January 13, 2017 the House of Representatives set the parameters for the 2018 fiscal year budget, which runs from October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2018. Paul Ryan’s House determined that the government’s revenue will be $2,787,834,000,000. They authorized the … Continue reading