It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Opioid Crisis Data for the NY23rd, by Counties
- Fiscal Year 2018 Appropriations
- Don’t be a Charlie Brown
- Glucose testing
- 2018 Primary Voters: Be Aware of Friday the 13th (of October)
- Income Tax: cut rates or deductions?
- Is Tom Reed compassionate?
- Rep. Reed tackles the opioid epidemic
- Gary Cohn on taxes
- Can the President do what he likes?
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: May 23, 2017
Read my lips: no new taxes–George H. W. Bush at the 1988 Republican National Convention Tax policy is hard; details of proposed reforms are scarce. Players disagree on what reforms are needed. Many claims for benefits of tax reform are … Continue reading
On January 13, 2017 the House of Representatives set the parameters for the 2018 fiscal year budget, which runs from October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2018. Paul Ryan’s House determined that the government’s revenue will be $2,787,834,000,000. They authorized the … Continue reading