Seen on Tom Reed’s facebook page:
As we move forward, I will work with those who are willing to govern to solve the issues we face as a nation
- Move forward, or backward?
- Willing to govern? What does that mean?
- What issues?
Thanks to everyone who came out to our town halls today. We had some great conversations on important issues we face as a country. I care about having an open dialogue with my neighbors.
- What did you learn?
- How will you act on it?
Thanks to Jamestown Electro Plating for having me at their office today. I care about creating a more fair tax code that will help both individuals and businesses in our communities thrive.
- What would make a tax code more fair?
- How would it help individuals and businesses?
Americans are increasingly demanding solutions that will help all people, regardless of party, the Problem Solvers Caucus will carry influence in how we, in Congress, get past the gridlock to get things done.
- What solutions?
- Who is responsible for gridlock?
To those at my Corning office, I care about having an open dialogue with my neighbors and your input is important to me.
- How have you shown you care?
- Why do you say constituent input is important when you pointedly ignore it?