It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- NPR interview with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
- A Singular Opportunity: Let’s Not Blow It
- An outline of conflict in the Middle East
- President Trump’s biggest accomplishments of 2019
- The NYS Presidential Campaign is starting soon.
- My Semester with Snowflakes
- I Yield Back My Time
- This Is What We Want
- Bad Arguments
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 23, 2017
The Twenty-fifth Amendment (Amendment XXV) to the United States Constitution deals with succession to the Presidency and establishes procedures both for filling a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, as well as responding to Presidential disabilities. The President’s … Continue reading