Are these “campaign related?” Tom Reed must think so; they were deleted from his facebook page.
- Where are his tax returns?
- Your group called me yesterday, I just got the message. I just thought you should know I think President Obama is probably the best president ever. And, I just love the First Lady. So, you really don’t want to be calling me again.
- Someone’s trying to get out of the debates, complaining they are scheduled against NFL games and that “I got a letter from the NFL saying ‘This is ridiculous.'” Didn’t happen. The NFL says it sent no such letter, or any letter at all.
- Bill C. was disbarred from practicing law in Arkansas and was also disbarred from practicing law in front of the Supreme Court over the Lewinsky incident. He also paid a $25,000 fine over the Lewinsky incident. He also paid an $850,000 settlement over the Lewinsky incident. He was also fined $90,000 for giving false testimony in the Paula Jones case. So, Bill C, a disbarred lawyer, a President who was fined for lying under oath, asks the American people to believe him when he says the best thing for our country is four years of his wife? Just wanted to make sure I had it right!
- “Russia did not seize Crimea.” — GOP campaign surrogate Boris Epshteyn on CNN yesterday singing Putin’s tune.
Number two above survived for about a week before evaporating. The following have survived until now:
- Tom Reed makes poor use of his office and the responsibility we’ve given him.
- Does Tom Reed believe the US should recognize as legitimate Russia’s seizure of the Crimea from Ukraine? In this regard, consider the interview his party leader gave today, in which he said: “[Putin’s] not going into Ukraine. Ok, just so you understand. He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down.” Reminded that Russia is already in Ukraine by virtue of its seizure of Crimea, Reed’s party leader remarked: “The people of Crimea, from what I have heard, would rather be with Russia” than part of Ukraine. Music to Putin’s ears.
- Would you like to apologize to the Khan family and all other gold star families?
- Congressman Richard Hanna (R-NY), who represents New York’s 22d district, has taken a principled stand. Will Tom Reed follow his example?
- So now Tom Reed, you are supporting a candidate who denigrates a family who lost its son to war. Shame on you for supporting a candidate who says the kinds of things we our children would be given time out for saying. You appeal to the worst instincts around you and support any disgusting person. By the way, you are looking very good after your weight loss surgery. I’m sure you are much healthier as a result. Yet you would like to deny health care to others who are paying for yours!
- Once again a photo-op of Reed serving food to senior citizens after proudly cutting their food stamp benefits!
Tom Reed makes poor use of facebook; consequently, with 700,000 constituents only 4000 have bothered to like his official page. Reed’s facebook page is dull because he almost never posts anything interesting or comments himself, and because much of what he may dislike is deleted–evidently deemed campaign related.