It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Tom Reed’s 2019 Financial Disclosure
- Back to School or not?
- Tracy Mitrano disagrees
- Why do we like Tom Reed?
- A Multiculturalism Constitutional Amendment
- Why we like President Trump
- Paycheck Protection loans to Corning businesses from ProPublica
- Covid 19, Part III
- Covid 19, Sequel
- House Clerk’s new website
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: July 4, 2016
The electoral college, created to give power to slave states, is enshrined in the Constitution. The details of political nominations are not. The nominating process has evolved over the years: King Caucus–Candidates were selected at party caucuses. … Continue reading