It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: October 29, 2015
How quickly Tom’s position can change. Jan 5, 2015 Tom Reed Press Release: Congressman Tom Reed announced today that he is joining Rep. Sam Johnson (R-TX) as a co-sponsor of an amendment to proposed House rules for the 114th Congress. … Continue reading →
On Monday (October 26) evening news leaked out about the tentative Federal Budget/Deb Ceiling agreement. Rachael Maddow reported that the rumors of the deal had been trickling in, but nothing was confirmed. The New York Times used congressional aides as sources. Finally, … Continue reading →