It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Should Ukraine trade territory for peace?
- Abortion, Common Core, CRT, …
- Rep. Tenney responds to mass murder with a fundraising message
- Hard to believe
- Leaked or Hacked
- Leaks from the Supreme Court are rare.
- The Rest of the Story
- Two Dangerous Ideologies
- A New House Select Committee on Aging
- Redistricting Revisited
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: October 29, 2015
How quickly Tom’s position can change. Jan 5, 2015 Tom Reed Press Release: Congressman Tom Reed announced today that he is joining Rep. Sam Johnson (R-TX) as a co-sponsor of an amendment to proposed House rules for the 114th Congress. … Continue reading →
On Monday (October 26) evening news leaked out about the tentative Federal Budget/Deb Ceiling agreement. Rachael Maddow reported that the rumors of the deal had been trickling in, but nothing was confirmed. The New York Times used congressional aides as sources. Finally, … Continue reading →