It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Republicans Love the SAFE Act and Really Do Not Want it Repealed!
- Rep. Tenney on veterans injured by burn pits
- Mr. Trump's firsts
- SCOTUS Prepares to Rule on Three Massive Cases: ObamaCare, Racial Disparate Impact, and Gay Rights
- Rep. Reed...Represent US...Support the Iran Deal
- Rep. Tenney's plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Mr. Trump’s firsts
- Rep. Tenney’s plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2015
The article was submitted by Cath Kestler, OFA (Organizing For Action) Chautauqua County Director and a resident of Silver Creek. Leave behind the self-interest that hardens your heart, overcome the indifference that makes your heart insensitive towards others, conquer your deadly reasoning, and … Continue reading
Should John Plumb agree to debates with Tom Reed? Perhaps not. Debate may have helped Nate Shinagawa, but arguably did little to help Martha Robertson. Here are some considerations: The debate with Nate Shinagawa at Hobart and William Smith college, … Continue reading
With a recent e-mail to constituents, Tom Reed offers us another slanted poll. Do you believe universities receiving public funding should be required to spend a portion of their non-taxed financial assets and donations (endowment) to assist students from middle … Continue reading
This article was submitted by Cath Kestler, a Silver Creek resident Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame, With conquering limbs astride from land to land; Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand A mighty woman with a … Continue reading
But the pension fund was just sitting there. — Gary B. Trudeau Tom Reed’s answer to the high cost of college education: force institutions with large endowments to sell them to fund scholarships. Tom writes: Reed’s proposal would require colleges and … Continue reading
In the September 7 issue of The New Yorker,” George Packer discusses populism, specifically the campaigns of Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump. Packer writes: Populism is a stance and a rhetoric more than an ideology or a set of positions. … Continue reading