It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- My Semester with Snowflakes
- SAFE Act approved by Federal Court of Appeals--What's Next?
- One in four Americans want their state to secede from the U.S., really?
- Whitefriars Stained Glass Windows in NY 23
- An unexpected wrinkle in our Congressional Race
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: August 2015
A political article by Evan Osnos. “The Fearful and the Frustrated,” appeared in the August 31 issue of “The New Yorker.” Osnos discusses at length reasons that Donald Trump has jumped in front of rival Republican presidential candidates. He attributes … Continue reading
Rep. Michael Capuano (D-MA) writes: Many of you have contacted me sharing your thoughts on the Iran deal. I appreciate all the calls, emails and letters on this very important foreign policy issue and thank you for taking the time … Continue reading
A coalition of radical activists would make Western NY a separate state, so they could flaunt their guns and frack the environment. This would make Western NY resemble Appalachia of the 1930s. Now that’s conservative. http://www.stargazette.com/story/news/local/2015/08/24/secession-rally/32294077/ http://www.stargazette.com/story/news/local/2015/08/25/water-pollution-methane-fine-gas/32327823/
An article by Tom Vanden Brook, which appeared in USA TODAY on August 24, discusses a possible attack on Iran to destroy nuclear facilities. The article quotes expert opinion that such an attack might set Iran’s nuclear bomb project back two … Continue reading
Greenidge (coal-fired) Power Plant outside of Dresden, New York (Town of Torrey, Yates County) closed in 2011. At one time it was the highest assessed property in Yates County. It was almost demolished, but new owners, Connecticut based Atlas Holdings, … Continue reading
Originally posted on The Old Liberal:
(Reblogged from Siskil and Egbert’s Movie Reviews.) A review of “The Three Faces of Reed”, (a remake of “The Three Faces of Eve”) newly released in the NY 23rd Congressional District. Starring Jason Alexander…