It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- My Semester with Snowflakes
- SAFE Act approved by Federal Court of Appeals--What's Next?
- One in four Americans want their state to secede from the U.S., really?
- Whitefriars Stained Glass Windows in NY 23
- An unexpected wrinkle in our Congressional Race
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: July 8, 2015
Will Bring Record of Independence, Problem Solving, and Service to Washington Jamestown, NY – Today, fourth-generation Western New Yorker and Naval Reserve Commander John Plumb announced his candidacy for Congress from New York’s 23rd District. Born in Jamestown and raised in … Continue reading
Tom Reed called the Greek debt crisis a “stern warning” to America, advocating for the Federal government to live within its means and move toward a balanced budget. The Greek people voted to reject austerity–a wise move. Cutting spending when … Continue reading